Everyone agrees that people are to blame for the dog-bite problem, but there are different opinions about whether breeds are also a cause. The time has arrived, many believe, for restricting the presence of, and even eliminating, certain breeds. Others say that absolutely no breed should be banned, controlled, limited or restricted in any way. This section of Dog Bite Law focuses on breed specific laws, regulations and bans.
- Overview of breed specific laws
- Arguments for and against breed specific laws
- Breed specific court rulings
- Breed bans and dogs that injure other dogs
- Insurance industry breed bans
- Pit bulls: risks and solutions