Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the top questions questions that people ask, and Attorney Kenneth Phillips' answers.
- Should parents get a lawyer for their injured child?
- Does an adult need a lawyer for a dog bite claim?
- If I get a lawyer, won't this ruin everything -- take a long time, be expensive, hurt my relationships, and make them put the dog down?
- Should I do anything or not?
- A dangerous dog terrorizes my neighborhood. What can I do to stop it?
- How do I find the law in my city and state?
- How can I change the law where I live?
- Which are the one bite states?
- How can I get compensated in a one bite state?
- How do I prove the dog was known to be vicious?
- My ex-husband has a vicious dog. How do I keep it from my kids when they go over there?
- What if no lawyer will take my case?
- Can I appeal if I lose my dog bite case?
- Can I shoot a dangerous dog?
- What and where is the Dog Bite Law Wiki?
- I have a question about something that I bought from the Dog Bite Law Bookstore