Georgia Dog Bite Law
Georgia has one of the most complicated dog bite statutes in the USA, and its negligence doctrine is in a state of change.
- Overview of Georgia dog bite law
- The Georgia dog bite statute
- Negligence in Georgia
- Proving liability where the dog did not previously bite a person
- Proving liability where the dog had the dangerous tendency to bite
- Proving careless management or allowing the dog to go at liberty
- Sample ordinances that can trigger the dog bite statute
- Georgia Landlord liability for dog bites
- The dangerous dog law in Georgia
- If you are an attorney who is researching the law in this state, click here.
- If your case involves injury to a dog, see When a Dog Is Injured or Killed.
Just about all the documents a plaintiff's attorney will need, for less than the cost of typing them. Complaint, interrogatories, document production requests, admissions, witness list, petition for approval of minor's compromise (structured settlement), order approving minor's compromise, and Kenneth Phillips' 50-page deposition outline that covers every issue that can arise in a dog bite case. Save hours of work with the Dog Bite Lawsuit Forms for Plaintiffs' Lawyers. Good throughout the USA. Download and use today.
Tips and Tricks for Dog Bite Lawyers is Mr. Phillips' 2-1/2 hour video seminar for plaintiffs' lawyers, containing tips and tricks, practice pointers and winning strategies that cannot be found anywhere else. A highly rated legal best-seller. Covers case selection, establishing liability, dealing with defenses, settlement and litigation throughout the USA. Available for immediate download.