A dog bite victim in California can recover compensation under a special statute and the doctrines of negligence, negligence per se, scienter, and intentional tort. Learn about it here or get a free consultation from Attorney Kenneth M. Phillips, whom Time Magazine has called "California's leading dog-bite lawyer." He has earned tens of millions of dollars for dog bite victims, and he doesn't get paid unless you get paid.
- Liability based on the dog bite statute
- Liability based on the common law doctrine of scienter
- Liability based on negligence and negligence per se
- Liability based on other grounds
- Special rules where the victim is a child
- Litigation forms and other materials for attorneys
- If your case involves injury to a dog, see When a Dog Is Injured or Killed