California Dog Bite Law
A dog bite victim in California can recover compensation under a special statute and the doctrines of negligence, negligence per se, scienter, and intentional tort. Learn about it here or get a free consultation from Attorney Kenneth M. Phillips, whom Time Magazine has called "California's leading dog-bite lawyer." He has earned tens of millions of dollars for dog bite victims, and he doesn't get paid unless you get paid.
- Liability based on the dog bite statute
- Liability based on the common law doctrine of scienter
- Liability based on negligence and negligence per se
- Liability based on other grounds
- Special rules where the victim is a child
- Litigation forms and other materials for attorneys
- If your case involves injury to a dog, see When a Dog Is Injured or Killed
Just about all the documents a plaintiff's attorney will need, for less than the cost of typing them. Complaint, interrogatories, document production requests, admissions, witness list, petition for approval of minor's compromise (structured settlement), order approving minor's compromise, and Kenneth Phillips' 50-page deposition outline that covers every issue that can arise in a dog bite case. Save hours of work with the Dog Bite Lawsuit Forms for Plaintiffs' Lawyers. Good throughout the USA. Download and use today.
Tips and Tricks for Dog Bite Lawyers is Mr. Phillips' 2-1/2 hour video seminar for plaintiffs' lawyers, containing tips and tricks, practice pointers and winning strategies that cannot be found anywhere else. A highly rated legal best-seller. Covers case selection, establishing liability, dealing with defenses, settlement and litigation throughout the USA. Available for immediate download.