Florida Dog Bite Law
A dog bite victim in Florida can recover compensation under a special statute and the doctrines of negligence, negligence per se, scienter, and intentional tort.
- Overview of Florida dog bite law
- The Florida dog bite statute
- Negligence in Florida
- Negligence per se in Florida
- Scienter in Florida
- Florida Landlord liability
- Special rules for Florida children
- The "Bad Dog" sign exception to the Florida statute
- Comparative negligence in Florida
- Non-bite injuries to person or animal in Florida
- Litigation forms and other materials for attorneys
- If your case involves injury to a dog, see When a Dog Is Injured or Killed
Just about all the documents a plaintiff's attorney will need, for less than the cost of typing them. Complaint, interrogatories, document production requests, admissions, witness list, petition for approval of minor's compromise (structured settlement), order approving minor's compromise, and Kenneth Phillips' 50-page deposition outline that covers every issue that can arise in a dog bite case. Save hours of work with the Dog Bite Lawsuit Forms for Plaintiffs' Lawyers. Good throughout the USA. Download and use today.
Tips and Tricks for Dog Bite Lawyers is Mr. Phillips' 2-1/2 hour video seminar for plaintiffs' lawyers, containing tips and tricks, practice pointers and winning strategies that cannot be found anywhere else. A highly rated legal best-seller. Covers case selection, establishing liability, dealing with defenses, settlement and litigation throughout the USA. Available for immediate download.