The Most Honored and Trusted
Welcome to Dogbitelaw.com! We have over 1,100 pages of information written by "the country's leading legal expert in the handling, litigation and strategy of dog bite cases," Attorney Kenneth M. Phillips.
Attorney Phillips is America's most experienced dog bite lawyer, the only lawyer in the USA who has represented only dog bite victims since the 1990's. The press call him -
- "The dog bite king" (Today Show and Lawyers Weekly.)
- "A leading expert in dog bite law" (Good Housekeeping.)
- "The nation's best known practitioner of terrier torts" (Los Angeles Times.)
- "The senior specialist in representing dog attack victims worldwide" (Animals 24/7).
Click on what describes you the best, and get what you need right away:
- Dog bite victim
- Mom or dad whose child was bitten
- Lawyer who needs templates and briefs
- Dog owner
- Dog rescuer
- Dog trainer
Or just chat with Attorney Phillips' office by telephone or online.
News about recent dog attacks
"The Pit Bull Meat Grinder Case" (Alvarado v. City of Los Angeles) shows how to make public and private animal shelters legally liable for not telling the whole truth to people who adopt shelter dogs -- editorial by Kenneth M. Phillips.
"Courts Reject Suing Landlords for Attacks by Dogs Kept by Indigent Tenants" gives a great overview of the issues that make it so difficult to sue landlords. -- article by Merritt Clifton at Animals24-7.org.