Attorney Kenneth Phillips helps plaintiffs' lawyers to win their cases big and easy with --
His complete collection of litigation forms includes pleadings, interrogatories, deposition outlines, and other important documents and templates for dog bite cases, current and good in all jurisdictions. (He has something extra for California lawyers only, The Undemurrable Complaint and Supporting Authorities.)
His video of tips and tricks for winning dog bite cases contains information about the law, tactics and strategies which cannot be found anywhere else.
A consultation over the phone with him can cover any and all aspects of your dog bite case, including:
- a winning strategy
- which causes of action to plead (and how to word them)
- what to get in discovery
- what to cover in your depositions of the dog owners and the witnesses
- how to overcome defenses (and even turn them into weapons)
- which experts you need (and don't need)
- how much your case is worth
- the strategy for getting the case settled sooner rather than later
- your strongest issues and the ones you need to avoid
- how to beat a motion for summary judgment (and how to bring one for the plaintiff)
- what to argue at trial.
To get his forms and video, click the links above. For a consultation, get started by contacting him.
Some of Mr. Phillips' best can be found here:
- Seven Factors to Consider in a Child Dog Bite Case, Trial Magazine, Vol. 52, No. 12 (Nov. 2016)
- Put Some Teeth in Your Dog Bite Claim, Trial Magazine, Vol. 42, No. 2 (Feb. 2006)
- Tips and Tricks for Victims' Attorneys (web page, not the video seminar)